Fort Wayne, Indiana
HELLO FORT WAYNE
Fort Wayne is a city in Indiana. It is a historical place and has a good number of museums to preserve the history of this great place. It was built in the early 19th century. It has offers great hotels to have a comfortable stay in the place. It is also popular for its rare collection of the endangered species.
Places to visit:
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo– Fort Wayne is a humungous zoo with 5 rides & more than 1000 animals. It also allows the kids a chance to hand-feed giraffes. It was constructed in the year 1965.
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory- It is a hub and a spot for all the endangered flora & educational programs.
- Johnny Appleseed Park- Johnny Appleseed Park allows river access, campground, playground, basketball court. It is a 31-acre long park.
- Fox Island County Park- County park allows swimming, fishing & grilling, a playground & a bird observatory in the city.
- Headwaters Park- Headwaters park comes with bike paths & an ice-skating rink in the winter.
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art- Fort Wayne is a museum also a library. It is entirely devoted to American artists, gallery talks, craft workshops, gift shop & more.
- Franke PARK- This park is spread in the area of 329-acre. It offers a playground, pavilions, fishing, a children's zoo & an outdoor theater.
Places to stay:
- Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center- Hilton has the most exquisite architecture with a convention center, along with an indoor pool & free shuttle.
- Holiday Inn Purdue - Fort Wayne- Holiday Inn is the most renowned hotel with an indoor pool, American restaurant and a game room, and free Wi-Fi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Fort Wayne Downtown at Grand Wayne Convention Center- Courtyard by Marriott is the modern architecture hotel featuring an indoor pool, a sports bar, a ballroom, and free Wi-Fi.
- Hyatt Place Fort Wayne- Hyatt Place has the most convenient rooms with free Wi-Fi, hot breakfast, an outdoor pool & a fitness center.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Fort Wayne- Hawthorn Suites has the most comfortable rooms with kitchens, free hot breakfast & an outdoor pool.