Fort Wayne, Indiana
HELLO FORT WAYNE
Fort Wayne city is one of the most wanted holiday destinations that a family desires. It promises an enjoyable and memorable weekend getaway for not only the children, but also the adults. Animal lovers can have a lot more fun at the Indonesian Rainforest.
Places to visit-
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo- This zoo has over 1000 animals including Giraffes which can be hand-fed by children.
- Foellinger - Freimann Botanical Conservatory- It preserves the endangered species of exclusive flora and fauna.
- Johnny Appleseed Park- This huge park has playgrounds and leads to a river running by its side.
- Fox Island County Park- Tourists can indulge in activities like swimming, fishing and bird watching in this park.
- Headwaters Park- It is at the waterfront and has an ice rink during the winter season.
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art- There is a huge display of famous American works in this museum and art gallery.
- Franke Park- This Park has playgrounds along with a zoo with exotic wildlife display.
- Eagle Marsh Nature Preserve
- Kreager Park
Places to stay-
- Hilton Fort Wayne- They offer a convention centre, an outdoor pool and a free shuttle to the airport.
- Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel- It is a budget hotel with a sports bar and an indoor and outdoor pool facility.
- Comfort Inn- As the name suggests, the guests can have a relaxing and comfortable stay and avail all the facilities of the hotel.
- Quality Inn- It is simple and hygienic hotel that offers free breakfast and a seasonal outdoor pool.